Rainbow Mooncake (Box of 4s) - min 7 days notice
Gift these unique Rainbow Mooncakes to your friends and families this Mid Autumn Festival. These dainty mooncakes are handmade, less sweet and have no preservatives. As they are handmade, each mooncake comes in different shape and colour combination. Unlike traditional mooncakes, Rainbow Mooncakes have layers of flaky colourful pastry skins. Rainbow Mooncakes are pork-free and made with halal ingredients.
6 low sugar flavours are available:
1. White lotus with egg yolk (we) - Rm17 each
2. White lotus with roasted melon seeds (wm) - Rm15 each
3. Black sesame lotus with egg yolk (be) - Rm17 each
4. Black sesame lotus with roasted melon seeds (bm) - Rm15 each
5. Orange peel red bean with matcha lotus (r) - Rm15 each
6. *New* Pu Er lotus with roasted melon seeds (p) - Rm15 each
These mooncakes will come in a box of 4. You can mix any flavours in a box. We need minimum 7 days notice with payment to confirm order.
Pick up will be in Lake Fields, Sg Besi. Delivery is available within Klang Valley. Delivery fees are depending on locations.
Rainbow Moocakes can only last in room temperature for 7 days. If you cannot finish, please keep them in the freezer on the 3rd day. Do not keep them in chiller as the skin will turn soggy. When you want to eat, (do not thaw) heat them up in the oven under low temperature until the skins are slightly brown. Enjoy!
Photo by WannabeRuby
• Orders must be confirmed with payment minimum 3 days in advance unless otherwise stated above. Orders will only be fulfilled upon payment.
• Fresh seasonal ingredients are used, we reserve the right to replace any ingredients that are not in season or unavailable.
• Our cakes are best to be eaten fresh on pick up day. It can be kept in the chiller for maximum 3 days unless stated otherwise above.